Invitation

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
      Reminder

      “My temple will be called the house of prayer for all nations”(Isaiah 56; 7)

      First Holy Qurbono of the Jerusalem Syriac Orthodox Church
      72 Birchmount Road Scarborough, On M1N 3J6

      My beloved brothers and sisters in Jesus

      In the name of Jesus Christ, the lord our God, I invite you all
      to the communion of the First Holy Mass in the new church under the Malnkara Arch diocese of the Syriac Orthodox Church in North America on 5th December 2010

      The Holy Qurbana will start at 9 A.M. and end at 10 A.M.

      Parking is available across the street at the Scarborough Gardens Arena

      From West:410 East Warden Exit
      From East: 401 West
      Kennedy Exit

      North and South and Downtown: Don Valley Parkway

      With love and prayer
      Your servant in Jesus
      Fr. V.V. Paulose

      Contact
      Tel: 905 567 26 39
      Cell 416 505 0107
      vvpaulose@...
      or
      vicar@...
      http://www.jerusalemchristianmission.com
      #5-6540.Falconer Dr.Mississauga On Canada L5N 1M1