Re: Role of an woman in our church

  • Cecil K Varghese
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2010
      Respected Fr .V V Paulose and Readers,

      Syrian Orthodox church has clear vision of woman's role in the church. Link given below is an article by Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka-I I was The Patriarch of the Apostolic See of Antioch &All the East The Supreme Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church. This article will give answer to many of the questions.

      http://www.syrianchurch.org/pzakka/Artilces/WomeninSOC.pdf

      Thank You
      Cecil K Varghese
      ID # 890