Greetings from MSV (MalankaraSyriacVoice.com)!

  • MalankaraSyriacVoice
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010
      Malankara Syriac Voice - The daily Diary of Jacobites

      MalankaraSyriacVoice.com was started in 2008 with a simple aim - Bring church news to the faithful as quickly as possible in all truthfulness and avoiding unwanted sensationalism. Publishing and distributing spiritual and faith related articles and messages are a beginning that we have made. We stand for our Church. We stand for the truth. We stand for peace. We stand for fellowship.

      We want to develop this further to teach the new generation the faith and traditions of our church. Support us ! Visit our site! We guarantee you Spiritual Enrichment!

      Stay Blessed.
      www. MalankaraSyriacVoice.com
      e-Platform of Malankara Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Christians