Harvest Festival at St.George JSO Simhasana Church,Al Ain-UAE

  • Chev. Joy Thanangadan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2010
    Dear All,
    Shlomo!
    We, the St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church, Al Ain-UAE conducted our Harvest Festival on Friday, 26th November 2010.By the Immense Grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ,Our harvest festival was a great success. The harvest festival started with a public meeting. Vicar Rev.Fr.Mathaikunju Chathanattukudy presided over the meeting where Priests from various churches and high dignitaries were present.Rev.Fr.Roy George (St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Chapel "MARIAN DIVINE CENTRE" Kattachira) inaugurated the harvest festival.

    Rev.Fr.Mathaikunju Chathanattukudy said this is a symbol of Peace, Unity and fraternity of our church, in his presidential address. Welcome speech by Church secretary Mr. Joseph Varghese and vote of thanks by Joint Covener Mr.Alias Cherian.Church trustee Mr. Jacob V Thomas Congratulated the team who worked hard to make this event a Grand success!.

    Our tradition dance Marggam Kali ,Chenda Melam and the Kerala style Food stalls with traditional foods,Cultural programmes by the children were the main attraction of this event.

    Chev. Joy Thanangadan
    ID 4061