Bro. Matt. 5:8: Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2010
      Matt. 5:8: Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.�

      1 John 3:2-3: we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him,
      for we shall see Him as He is. And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure. As we hope to see the Lord, we have a desire for purity of heart. This keeps us in fellowship with God.

      When tempted, we turn to the Lord who helps us and keeps us from sin,
      Heb. 4:16; Heb. 2:18; Jude v. 24. We offer ourselves upon the altar so the fire of the Spirit keeps burning and purifying us, Rom. 12:1. Amen.

      Looking to the Lord for purity of heart,
      Shibu Podiyan
      WAshington D.C