Re:HALLELUYYAH, KAYAMKULAM JACOBITES WON

  • Johnny
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2010
      Johnny

      We, St.Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox church, Coimbatore, like you, are recipients of the blessings of the Mighty right hand of Jesus Christ, who lead us to victory in the cemetery case at Coimbatore in 1993, after a ten year long legal battle with the Orthodox faction, who had adverse possession of over 50 long years,of the Corporation cemetery acquired by the erstwhile Municipality for the use of All Indian Christians.

      Due to the efforts of our church, now we share the cemetery with other St.Thomas Christians, with separate blocks allotted to each, and live in perfect harmony , true to christian spirit.

      While congratulating you on your God sent victory, for a noble cause, Let us together say,

      "Deiva thirunamam mahathvappedumaragatte"

      Johnny
      From the desk of the Moderators:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.