Re: Full text of the controversial letter addresed to Yuhanon Milithios by Yohannan Ramaban

  • Aji Thomas David
    Message 1 of 1039 , Feb 5, 2003
      Dear Members

      You all might recall my posting in this forum some times back
      (message # 671, still available in the message archive)
      subject "Defectors & traitors started to get their price" and
      I was referring an article "MAKE NO MISTAKE, MEMBERS OF THE HOLY
      EPISCOPAL SYNOD OF MALANKARA┬ů┬┤published in Indian Orthodox Herald
      by Rev. Kuriakose Thottupuram Corepiscopa.

      They are started paying for their deeds. I hope and pray for other
      metropolitans who left us should not face the same. How Lucky our
      church was. I am sure it was the will of GOD.

      In Christ
      Aji Thomas David
    • Jaison
      Message 1039 of 1039 , Sep 21, 2011