Stretch a hand to St. Mary's Jacobite Church Coimbatore

  • Rev. Fr. Manalelchira Jacob
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2010
    Dear Achens, Brothers and sisters in Christ,

    Greetings to you in the name of the Triune God. I hope this letter reaches you in the best of health. As you all know, our St. Mary’s Jacobite Syrian Church, Coimbatore is undergoing reconstruction at the moment. More that 60% of the structural work has been completed with your prayers and support for which we are very thankful to you and your family. Please continue to remember the remaining needs of the Church in your daily prayers. As I have mentioned earlier, we are struggling to get funds for the same. The following are our immediate needs:

    1) Main Beskudiso – Rs 4.5 lakhs.
    2) Side Beskudiso – 2 nos. – 2 x 2 lakhs, the amount has been offered by two well-wishers.
    3) Palli Mani (Main Bell) – Rs. 65,000.
    4) Mammodisa Thotti – Rs. 40,000.
    5) Chitthola and Virikoote – 3 nos.
    6) Namaskara mesha (Table@ Haikala) – Rs. 35,000.
    7) Portraits (Oil paintings)
    A. Transfiguration of Christ – 5 ft x 8 ft. -Rs. 40,000
    B. Jesus Christ - 5 ft x3 ft. - Rs. 20,000
    C. St. Mary - 5.5 ft x 3.5 ft. - Rs. 20,000
    D. St. George- 4.5 ft x 3 ft. - Rs. 20,000
    E. St . Gregorios of Parumala- 4.5 ft x3 ft. - Rs. 20,000
    F. Last Supper -12 ft x 8 ft.- Rs.75,000
    G. Egyptian Icons – 8 icons 4.5 ft x 3.5 ft. - Rs. 15,000 each
    8) Kalkurisu (Cross to be made with Rock) - Rs 95,000.
    9) Evangelion Table - Rs. 20,000.
    10) Wooden Cross - 3 nos. - Rs. 7,500 x 3.
    11) Fan - 8nos. - Rs 2,500 x 8, the amount has been offered by a well- wisher
    12) Nilavilakku - Rs. 45,000.
    13) Thookku Vilakku - Rs. 20,000
    14) Chandelier Lights - Rs. 15,000 x 5.
    15) Carpets - Rs. 1,00,000, the amount has been offered.
    16) Kodimaram - Rs. 2,65,000

    I request you to kindly offer and give anything from the above or to encourage others to support this blessed Church. The details can be seen in the attached brochure. I will be sending you some of the photos of the Church construction soon. Expecting your response soon. For more details, you can contact me either by e-mail or on my mobile. +91 950 088 4884. The bank details: The Federal Bank Ltd Coimbatore/Koundampalayam. A/c No SB 13570100013124. IFSC Code FDRL. 0001357.

    In Christ.

    Mathewsachen
    ( Vicar)
  • Rev. Fr. Mathew Manalelchira
    Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
    Dear Achens, Brothers and sisters in Christ,

    Greetings to you in the name of the Triune God. I hope this letter reaches you in the best of health. As you all know, our St. Mary’s Jacobite Syrian Church, Coimbatore is undergoing reconstruction at the moment. More that 60% of the structural work has been completed with your prayers and support for which we are very thankful to you and your family. Please continue to remember the remaining needs of the Church in your daily prayers. As I have mentioned earlier, we are struggling to get funds for the same. The following are our immediate needs:

    1) Main Beskudiso – Rs 4.5 lakhs. Half of the amount has been offered by a well- wisher.

    2) Side Beskudiso – 2 nos. – 2 x 2 lakhs, the amount has been offered by two well-wishers.

    3) Palli Mani (Main Bell) – Rs. 65,000.

    4) Mammodisa Thotti – Rs. 40,000.

    5) Chitthola and Virikoote – 3 nos.

    6) Namaskara mesha (Table@ Haikala) – Rs. 35,000.

    7) Portraits (Oil paintings)

    A. Transfiguration of Christ – 5 ft x 8 ft. -Rs. 40,000

    B. Jesus Christ - 5 ft x3 ft. - Rs. 20,000

    C. St. Mary - 5.5 ft x 3.5 ft. - Rs. 20,000

    D. St. George- 4.5 ft x 3 ft. - Rs. 20,000

    E. St . Gregorios of Parumala- 4.5 ft x3 ft. - Rs. 20,000

    F. Last Supper -12 ft x 8 ft.- Rs.96,000.

    G. Egyptian Icons – 8 icons 4.5 ft x 3.5 ft. - Rs. 15,000 each

    8) Kalkurisu (Cross to be made with Rock) - Rs 95,000.

    9) Evangelion Table - Rs. 20,000. The amount has been offered by a well- wisher

    10) Wooden Cross - 3 nos. - Rs. 7,500 x 3.

    11) Fan - 8nos. - Rs 2,500 x 8, the amount has been offered by a well- wisher

    12) Nilavilakku - Rs. 45,000.

    13) Thookku Vilakku - Rs. 20,000

    14) Chandelier Lights - Rs. 15,000 x 5.

    15) Carpets - Rs. 1,00,000, the amount has been offered.

    16) Kodimaram - Rs. 2,65,000

    I request you to kindly offer and give anything (Partly or fully), from the above or to encourage others to support this blessed Church. The details can be seen in the attached brochure. I will be sending you some of the photos of the Church construction soon. Expecting your response soon. For more details, you can contact me either by e-mail or on my mobile. +91 950 088 4884. The bank details: The Federal Bank Ltd Coimbatore/Koundampalayam. A/c No SB 13570100013124. IFSC/swift Code FDRL. 0001357. Please respond, pray and encourage us.

    In Christ.

    Fr. Mathew Manalelchira

    ( Vicar)