Re: Deacon Markose Abraham ordained as Priest

  • Saju Skaria
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2010
      I felt so touched by reading the comments on Joshy (Markose) Achen by Mr.Davis Cherian. I had opportunities to interact with Joshy Achen and he is one of the exceptional individuals that I have come across in my life; a man of prayer, personal humility, integrity, and strong leadership skills. In a society of declining values, Joshy Achen is a rare phenomenon. Let's pray to Lord Almighty to give him strength and courage in all his service to the Church and humanity.

      In HIS love,
      Saju Skaria
      St Peters Church Phoenix
      Member ID#: 2373