Harvest Festival at St.George JSO Simhasana Church,Al Ain-UAE

  • Joy Thanangadan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2010
      Dear All,

      Shlomo!

      We, the St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church, Al Ain-UAE are organizing our Harvest Festival on Friday, 26th November 2010 from 5 P.M onwards. Expecting a crowd of around 2500 people to enjoy this fun packed day which includes various Cultural programmes (Marggam Kali, different type of dances of children, Ganamela, Dandiya, Songs etc.)Games, traditional Kerala Food stalls, raffle coupon draw, Kauthuka lelam vili etc.

      All the programmes will be lead by the Vicar Rev.Fr.Mathaikunju Chathanattukudy, Church secretary Mr. Joseph Varghese and Church trustee Mr. Jacob V Thomas.

      Programme will be inaugurated by Rev.Fr.Roy George (St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Chapel "MARIAN DIVINE CENTRE" Kattachira)

      Please pray for the grand success of this mega event.

      Ghee Varghese Sahadha..Pray for us!

      Chev. Joy Thanangadan
      ID 4061
    • Chev. Joy Thanangadan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2010
      Dear All,
      Shlomo!
      We, the St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church, Al Ain-UAE conducted our Harvest Festival on Friday, 26th November 2010.By the Immense Grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ,Our harvest festival was a great success. The harvest festival started with a public meeting. Vicar Rev.Fr.Mathaikunju Chathanattukudy presided over the meeting where Priests from various churches and high dignitaries were present.Rev.Fr.Roy George (St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Chapel "MARIAN DIVINE CENTRE" Kattachira) inaugurated the harvest festival.

      Rev.Fr.Mathaikunju Chathanattukudy said this is a symbol of Peace, Unity and fraternity of our church, in his presidential address. Welcome speech by Church secretary Mr. Joseph Varghese and vote of thanks by Joint Covener Mr.Alias Cherian.Church trustee Mr. Jacob V Thomas Congratulated the team who worked hard to make this event a Grand success!.

      Our tradition dance Marggam Kali ,Chenda Melam and the Kerala style Food stalls with traditional foods,Cultural programmes by the children were the main attraction of this event.

      Chev. Joy Thanangadan
      ID 4061