Thank You

  • Mathew B
    Message 1 of 1039 , Feb 4, 2003
      I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum for
      taking a proactive role in revealing the TRUTH about
      our Church/recent events and countering very
      effectively, the FALSE History & propaganda
      perpetrated by the Methran faction members. Day by day
      their dark lies are brought out into light. Thank you
      to all who have taken exceptional efforts for this
      cause..

      Mathew
    • Jaison
      Message 1039 of 1039 , Sep 21, 2011