Re: Solve church feud through mediators - Kerala High Court division bench

  • Johnson Mannathoor
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2010
      Dear All,

      This is a good gesture of the honourale court. We had lost peace at more number of places since 1996 in comparison with that till 1996. This is only becuase of the betrayal attitude of the cross jumpers. Let us pray GOD to give good will to them. Onakkoor Sehiyon church was a peaceful church till 1996. The problems were created by MVPA Athnasius only. This is being continued in many churches like Kanyattunirappu, Mannathoor, Marygiri Aroor, Kozhippilly, Palakuzha, Periyambra, Kunnackal, Mamalassery, Kuriniji, Pannor, Idukki, Thodupuzha, Kathiparathadom and many of the churches in these cross jumpers earlier dioceses. How they will be able to stand in the day of final judgement?

      I still wonder how the Satus quos can be given to persons and not to the setup or system prevailed till the disputed date. For example at many churches the defected preists are still in power due to Status quos. Why the prevailed system /setup did not get the status quo.(Vicar was appointed by the bishop of Jacobite church). In the democratic system there are rules to disqualify an elected member of legislative if he or she changes the party after coming to the post. Why not for these money hungry and power hungry bishops and priests?

      In HIS Love,

      Johnson Mannathoor