Bible Study - The Epistle of Jude

  • Rev. Fr John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2010
      Bible Study - The Epistle of Jude

      An hour long recording of the bible study gathering organized by Holy
      Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Parish in Madison, Wisconsin. It was led by Fr John Brian on November 17, 2010 at Holy Transfiguration Chapel.

      The text was the catholic Epistle of Jude. The study started with a
      comparison of bibles, including various English translations and the
      different scriptures included in the Orthodox Bible and the Peshitta (which is the Aramaic canon of scripture).

      The Epistle of Jude deals with false teaching and teachers that "creep" into the church. Then, Jude discusses how to avoid the pitfalls of false teaching and stay true to the teachings of the One True Church.

      Pray for us and our mission efforts. Since this is new ministry, your
      feedback will be appreciated.

      "We have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency may be of the power of God and not of us." 2 Corinthians 4:7.

      Listen on-line here:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2010/11/bible-study-epistle-of-jude.html