Role of Women in Church

  • Roy Skariah
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2010
      Dear All,

      I believe this outcry for equalism make no sense.

      God Almighty has made man and woman for a reason. And of course God created woman by taking a part of Man.

      How you all are saying Man and Woman has to be equal, of course not.

      God has assigned every one a position in his creation. It will have to stay as God designed it. Can you say, you are equal to Angels? No never, even though Angesl are also creation of God.

      If any of you are interested in following the protestant view point who do not have any base but originated from disobedience and greed for power, then you must join those group instead of spreading poison to the Church members, its leaders.

      Is there any equals for a President of a country? Is there any equal for the head of a Christian Household other than the father.  Mothers have their position with all due respect and love but never can be equal to the Father. It is a true fact.  That is the way how God has created it.

      So any one want to have equal right must leave the Orthodox Church and join the protestants or any such so called church where modernization and no respect to Father exists.  You should not try to bring in any such change to this age old Church which was founded on the throne of St. Peter by none other than our Lord Jesus Christ.

      Instead of wasting your time, why do not try to teach people our faith and convince them to believe in our God The Father, Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, that will save some soul.

      Best regards.
      Roy Skariah
      From the desk of the Moderators:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.