Metran kakshi looking a plot at Manjinikara

  • Lijo K Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2010
      Dear moderatros

      Myself Lijo K Mathew from Manjinikara, now in Dubai .. working here. Today an unexpected incident occur in Manjinikara. Who ever have plot near to our church received calls asking it for sale or not.. money is not a problem will get crores, by the grace of GOD all including other sabha, CSI, Pentecost even Hindus rejected the offer.... we think its for "metran kakshi" making church in our place...

      This is for your Info:
      --
      Thanks & Regards
      Lijo K Mathew