Re: URGENT BREAKING NEWS: Iraq Christians Ask Prayers As Scores Are Killed In Bombings And Gun Battle

  • Kurian Mannicherry
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2010
      Dear Moderators

      Do we know how badly our brothers in Iraq suffering? Is it possible to get first hand information form our brothers there? Do we have any charity funds in operation to help our brothers in Iraq suffering severely? What are we doing as a church to help them? Can you give some insight into this issue?

      Thank you

      Joe