I will take sickness away from the midst of you - Ex. 23:25-26

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      I will take sickness away from the midst of you� Ex. 23:25-26

      Ex. 23:25-26: So you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.

      Let us pray for someone who needs healing or relief from suffering,
      Heb. 13:3.
      Note the emphasis on serving the Lord. Lord, help me to repent.
      Let us ask the Lord for His blessing on what we eat and what we drink,
      and give thanks and eat with a thankful heart; thus our eating will be an act of worship.

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C