FLASH : Honorable High Court of Kerala rejected the petition filed by MOSC for their new Catholicose to enter Mulanthuruthy Marthoman Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Cathedral.

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2010
      FLASH : Honorable High Court of Kerala rejected the petition filed by "Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church" for their new Catholicose to enter Mulanthuruthy Marthoman Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Cathedral.

      SOCM News Bureau - Ernakulam
    • Aji Thomas David
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2010
        Dear moderators

        When I saw your message on November 01, congratulating the newly enthroned catholicose of IOC in christian spirit, I felt very much proud to be a member of this forum.

        Even before any IOC member, you addressed him as "His Holiness" and shown your true christian spirit and expected from him a peaceful co-existence with Jacobite Church in Malankara.

        But the latest court case on Mulanthuruthi Church, I feel more dark days we are going to be faced in coming days.

        I never expected this from the new IOC catholicose so early. He had shown his true color and intention, how eager he is to capture the remaining Jacobite Churches also.

        Let us all pray for his wisdom.

        In Christ
        Aji Thomas David