Typhoid Camp

  • Saju Varghese
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
    Greetings!

    Dear all,

    Please find attached clippings of the "Typhoid vaccination camp" organised by St.Gregorious Youth Association, New Delhi at St.Peter's Cathedral, New Delhi on 31/10/2010 on the occassion of St.Gregorious day. Many members were participated in the camp. Rev. Fr. Varghese, Mr.Arun Samuel, Mr.Jiji, Saju Varghese and all the Youth Members were coordinated.

    Saju Varghese
    St. Peters Cathedral, New Delhi
  • John Joseph
    Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2010
      Saju

      Good Job Saju, This forum needs to understand and appreciate such efforts rather and running behind other churches�and finding fault on somebody else. I�didn't see a single word of appreciation from any of its members for their hard work, instead I saw a�chain of emails�on the newly Ordained Catholicose and his activities. Let me ask you, Does any one gained from those�writings. Was there any christian mission accomplished.

      Please follow the path of Christianity and let the church do good things for the Poor rather than fighting each other.
      Again Good Job Saju and your Team

      Regards
      John Joseph