New IOC Catholicose

  • Abraham Eapen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      History repeats, but as followers of Christ we can either play into the hands of the (the deceiver) one who creates dissension in the Holy church or ask the question how we can sow the seeds for a better future. As IOC is installing their new catholicose, we should congratulate them and pray that Holy Spirit may work through Mar Milithiose(BMP-I) to reciprocate in love to work together as "two sister churches" to glorify His name. We don't have to accept the legitimacy of his position, it is none of our concern since it's another church in Kerala.

      If we can't reflect the love that our savior showed us (even to ones who struck the nail on His hand), the next generation of the SOC and the IOC (IOC under the new comparatively young chief) will look back after 25 years and see the same history of infighting and mudslinging that we see today. Let's try to practice the love that we preach. Give the next generation a chance to show Jesus Christ and His love to the hurting world.

      Set apart a Sunday to earnestly pray for the clergy and bishops and the people IOC (who are our brothers and sisters and relatives) so that they would see reason to live and let live for Christ. Let's pray that KudosEetho brings meaningful "newness' to our church (and to all other sister churches).

      Abraham Eapen
      # 0988