Learning to walk with Jesus

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      Learning to walk with Jesus

      Gen. 5:22-24: After he begot Methuselah, Enoch walked with God three hundred years, and had sons and daughters. So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years. And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him. {Enoch� means consecrated}
      See Hebrews 11:5 concerning Enoch's translation: By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, and was not found, because God had taken him�; for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God. If I walk with God, my heart will be occupied with heavenly things, and I will be ready to be taken up when Jesus comes. Walk with God is a walk of faith desiring to please God.

      Learning to walk with ,
      Shibu Podiyan�
      Washington D.C