Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Oct 31, 2010
      Today’s bible verse

      “I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children you will never enter the kingdom of heaven”(Mathew 18:3)

      Do you like to Indentify with children?

      Albert Schweitzer once reportedly remarked there are only three ways to teach, Example, example and example. Jesus says it’s better to learn from children. The grown up world is corrupted by its conditioned minds and behaviors. The world of child is innocent and trusting. Who wants now trust and innocence?. The earth is moving to the inhabitants of only the elders and its ugliness by neglecting and demeaning the children? Now the children are the choice but not the gift of God. Children are the most exploited and abused groups, in houses, schools and society. Danger mines are ahead of them in the grab of religion, science and technology. Supposed to be the safest place for a child -“the womb”- is not even safe now! So what example the grown ups put in front of the children. Age alone learned anything but learned anything from the school of children. It is not too late to look on children, learn and enter in to the flight towards heaven.

      Boy, 6 leads heroic rescue. It was late sep 2010, Dr, Mayer Yacowar with his 6-year-old son NOAH was snorkeling the coast of Turks. The waters grew suddenly violent. Noah was clinging to his arm, wearing a flimsy life vest. On the other side, two young couple, trying desperately not to drown in the waters. Yacowar realized he could only help the couple by letting go of his son. It was difficult decision for as father. But NOAH made it easier for him. “He looked at me and said,’ Dad, go do what do you best, Go save those couple” Yacowar recalls “ And my son let go”. “NOAH stopped periodically to look back at his father and encouraged the trio to keep pressing on “My dad has you, don’t worry, don’t worry” he called. Twenty minutes, all four were back on the boat, safe and sound. Dad was telling, “Noah was my inspiration” The saved couple say, “All our hopes an dreams and all the plans we made for our life, could have come to an end”. They thanked Yacowar and the bravery of NOAH.

      Don’t stamp on the words and lives of the innocent children and inherit the dark world. Instead look on children and see the heavenly light and follow.

      Prayer.

      Jesus, You allowed the children to come to you and blessed. Give us child like trust and faith. We pray for the children, who are ill-treated, abused and exploited. Let the abusers repent and justice be done. Let see the angelic faces of the children and be radiated. All we ask in the name of Jesus.

      Love

      Paulose achen from Toronto Monday 1 November 2010.

      Forward to your near ones
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
      Message 442 of 442 , Oct 16, 2012
        Today with Jesus