Jock of the year

  • Aji Thomas David
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2010
      Jock of the year

      " HH The Catholicos and Malankara Metropolitan Marthoma Didymus I officially announced his abdication today at Holy Episcopal Synod at Devalokam"

      Poor Didymus I, from left hand they gave a piece of cake on his 90th birthday and from right hand forcefully collected his resignation. Beautiful birthday gift.

      Here again the history is repeated.... One way Didymus I is lucky, his ring is not snatched...

      More gimmicks will be published in coming days

      In Christ
      Aji Thomas David