Re: Petrine supremacy

  • Issac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 27, 2010
      Dear brother
      Seems you don't know the history of the orthodoxy in India. When orthodoxy is attacked and badmouthed, every believer must respond to it. Else what is her / his faith?

      For an outsider, it may look like "kids fighting, complaining, accusing, bickering", but the agony we went through and facing is much more more....

      In Christ
      Issac K Joseph
      0917

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Michael Poe wrote:

      > Dear brothers and sisters in Moran Yashua Mshiho,Berek Alaha!

      Well over half of the posts that have been being posted are no better than young kids fighting, complaining, accusing, bickering, backstabbing and engaging in a completely immature manner and resembling and having nothing to do with sharing our love for Christ,our Holy Church,and one another and all of God's children.

      > LOVE!!!
      >
      > in Christ,
      > Michael.
      > 4172

    • Mathew Thomas
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010
        WONDERFUL WRITE-UP.......�I really agree with you,.....

        Regards,
        Mathew�
        4561