FLASH - The tradition of Metran Kakshi's power hand over drama continues...

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2010
      Flash: Mar Didimos I of " Metran Kakshis" handed over the position of " Malankara Metropolitan" to Paulose Mar Milithios today evening. The Malankara Metropolitan , who is to be elected by the Malankara association was handed over power, breaking the rules of the 1934 Bible.. It is said that Mar Milithios will be converted as Catholicose coming Monday.. The tradition of Metran Kakshi's power hand over drama continues...

      "Metran Kakshis" to keep up their tradition of retirement drama and midnight power hand over.

      As per confirmed reports, the Metran Kakshis are all set to appoint their Catholicose - elect as the new Malankara Metran today night. Malankara Metran who is to be elected by the Malankara association will be handed over power tonight by the incumbent without any election. It is also said that the 1934 Constitution was found floating in 'Meenachilaar' which is to be used only to wave in the face of Jacobites