to be conformed to the image of His Son- Rom. 8:28-30

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2010
      to be conformed to the image of His Son� Rom. 8:28-30

      Rom. 8:28-30: And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

      What grace is accomplishing now: to be conformed to the image of His
      Son. When we think of the image of His Son� let us remember Jesus words in
      Matt. 11:29, KJV: I am meek and lowly in heart.� Lord, may I not forget this in my trials.

      These blessings are for those who love God; let us set our hearts on loving God.

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Shibu Podiyan�
      Washington. D.C