Inviting Articles for the Souvenir - St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church,Al Ain-UAE.

  • Chev. Joy Thanangadan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2010
      Dear All,

      Shlomo!
      Greetings from St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church,Al Ain-UAE.

      As a mark of thirtieth anniversary, We, The St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church decided to publish a Souvenir by 14th January 2011(1st anniversary day after the new Church Consecration).

      We are inviting Articles for the Souvenir.

      All write ups/articles should be limited to 2 pages; approximately 1000 words.
      Articles must be in English or Malayalam.
      Articles received will be selected and edited by a screening committee.
      Articles must be reached to us  not later than 15-11-2010
      The screening committee reserves the right to reject any article without assigning any reason.
      Articles may be invited on the following subjects:
      Gospel & Culture
      Mission of the Church in a pluralistic society
      Faith and Challenge of contemporary ideologies
      Influence of music in Christian life
      Christian healing and medicine
      Spirituality in the changing world
      Short stories with moral values or any other Subjects realeted to our faith
      The entire congregation will appreciate your contribution for making this venture more successful.
      Please contact Mr. Joseph Varghese, Secretary of the Church on
      Mob: +97150 6180 915 for any clarification or send mail to us on stgalain@...

      With prayers,

      Rev.Fr.MathaiKunju Chathanattukudi (Vicar)

      Chev.Joy Thanangadan
      ID 4061