Re: Charity

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2003
      Dear All,

      We had an exhaustive discussion on charity in our forum during recent
      weeks. Charity has a very important role in Christian life. Charity
      is the action towards our fellow men and not towards God. But Charity
      is not the greatest in the life of a Christian.

      As somebody in the Forum has already pointed out, if one sins against
      God on one side and does charity on the other side, will he be saved?

      Your relation with God comes foremost than anything else in life. When
      a teacher of law asks Jesus about the greatest of all the commandments,
      he explains it clearly in Mark12-28-31.

      Your action towards fellow men comes only next to your reverence towards
      God.
      Regards
      vmt