Re: LET CHARITY BE OUR GREATEST AIM!

  • Raju Baby Thaluvachira
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2003
      Glory to God

      Respected and dearly beloved brothers and sisters,

      I read Brother Paul Reji's e-mail with interest and found it creates
      such an impression that all others are wrong except what he believes
      is right.

      All denominations have some merits, that doesnt mean that
      others are wrong. All denominations are bible based. Please note I
      am not an bible scholer, or knowledgeable persons even though I
      may try to reply to you from my little knowledge (It is only my
      personal experience and views and NOT this Forums' reply). We are
      like the blind men, who experienced the elephant. All are right, but
      none are right.

      > Charity is NOT our greatest aim.... But we are created to praise
      > God. To pray to God. to obey GOD. one of God's mos disliked human act
      > is probably lack of helping the poor.

      How you can obey God...as at His first sermon itself He ordered us
      those who are having " Happy are those who are merciful to others:
      God will be merciful to them "(Mathew 5:7)
      WE ARE ALSO PRAISING GOD.....

      IT IS WITH LORD GOD TO WASH OUR SINS...

      > Charity alone will not give you heaven. No that is not true.
      > "Believe in Jesus Christ you and your family will be saved".

      You are right. But. What is this believe " Hearing that Jesus ha d
      silenced the Sadducess, the Pharisees got together. One of them,
      an expert in the law, tested Him with this question: Teacher, which is
      the greatest commandment in the Law? "Jesus replied:"Love the
      Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all
      your mind". This is the first and greatest commandment. And the
      second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself." And the Law and
      the Prophets hang on these two commandments".(Mathew 22:34-40)

      > Now we have to define what is faith. In short submitting to
      > God fully is faith. I dont know if Mother Therasa got heaven or not.
      > That is for God to do the judgement.==BUT WE CAN PRAY FOR HER.

      TO GET HEAVEN. I AM PRAYING EVERYDAY FOR ALL. THOSE LIVING,
      THOSE HAVE PASSED AWAY AND THOSE ARE COMING,ALONG WITH
      FOR ALL ANGLES, ALL FLORA AND FAUNAS ALSO EVERYDAY

      > Is there any differance being Pentecost or Jacobite? I would say yes.
      > Lord Jesus said "Who ever preserves to the end " will be saved?
      > There is only one truth.
      > ========THE ONLY TRUTH IS JESUS,WHO SAID" I AM THE WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE
      >

      > Pentecostal believe there is no priesthood. But jacobites do.
      ==JESUS ASKED THE LEPER TO GO AND SHOW TO THE
      PRIEST AFTER CURING HIM.

      > Pentecostal believe in talking in tongues. Jacobites dont
      ==HANNA HAD PRAYED IN HEART. LORD HEARD IT AND GAVE
      SAMUAL.

      > Pentecostal do not believe in lent. Jacobites do.
      ==PAUL PRACTICED IT HENCE HE SHAVED HIS HEAD ALSO

      > Pentecostal do not believe in praying for dead. Jacobites do.
      ===ALL ARE LIVING, SAUL CALLING SAMUAL, MOSES AND ELIYA
      SPEAKS TO JESUS ABOUT HIS DEATH IN ADVANCE

      > They dont believe in infant baptism. Jacobites do.
      ===JESUS ASKED THEM TO SEND CHILDREN TO HIM, DONT STOP
      THEM... ONE QUESTION HERE HERE TO YOU, ALSO, IF A CHILD
      DIEDS WITHOUT BAPTISM WHETHER HE WILL GO TO LORD

      > Jacobites have been around for 2000 years. Pentecostal 100 years.
      ====YES OUR CHURCH STARTED ABOUT TWO HUNDRED YEARS
      BACK, THERE IS A COMMAND " HONOUR YOUR FATHER AND
      MOTHER" THAT IS WHY WE ARE IN THE SAME FAITH. WE
      WILL THERE TILL WORLD END

      > So one is correct and other is wrong. God likes truth and dislikes
      > fale. Who could be correct?
      ===NO ONE IS FULLY CORRECT, NO ONE IS FULLY WRONG..

      > If you are not sure, dont preach especialy agaist the Word of God.
      > regards
      > Paul
      ====WE ARE SURE WE ARE KNOWING VERY LITTLE, HENCE
      WE ARE PREACHING--THAT LITTLE IS ENOUGH AS JESUS SAID

      > TO MARIA / MARTH'S SISTERS

      ===PLS TREAT ALL ARE GOOD AND EQUAL, NO ONE IS BIG OR
      SMALL IN JESUS....I AM NOT AGAINST ANYBODY..WE ALL ARE
      CHILDREN OF SAME GOD....(I.E. BROTHERS & SISTERS)

      PRAY FOR ALL EVER & EVER WITH LOVE

      Raju Baby Thaluvachira - Mehsana.