Re: HC rejected police protection request of Methran Kakshi
- Hello all
This has justified what Jacobites stood for and they were saying
today.PLEASE ALL OF YOU THANK GOD TODAY for being with us.
Let us also remeber Binu and his family today.
1) IOC has no right to get protection
2) Police nor Kerala govt has no reponsibility to give protection
3) The Suprem Court verdit of 1995 has not made any judgement on
theassets of Parishes.
4) That judgement says that the ownership of Church( not parish)
assets are for the Malankara Bishop.
5) The S.C has not made any mention regarding the parish property
6) S.C judged that 'laws of 1943' is applicable to the Parish but
at the same time the SC has not made any verdict regarding the
rights of the parishes
7) Analyzing all this it cannot be said that "IOC Bishops ' have
any right for the parishes or its properties
8) Judges have pointed out that SC has accepted the "Spiritual
leadership" of the Patriach of Antioch.
9) Indian constitution guarentees the freedom of religion
10) Therefore as per article 19-C of the constitution every citizen
has the right to join or leave any religious organization.
11) Therefor no one can be forced to join one association or other.
12) The Honorable Court has pointed out that IOC has submitted the
petition to get religious dominance.
13) The court has pointed out that All issues regarding faith is
14) Therefor using police should be used only for extreme
15) to enfoce a verdict , there are rules in the indian
constitutaion and writ petition ( as done by IOC) is not one of them.