Facts of property occupied by Mannuthi Milithose

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2010
      The "Metran Kakshis" have been occupying the properties and institutions found by the Holy Fathers of the Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church and built for the use of the Jacobite church faithful. This is our effort to expose the greed and shamelessness of Metran Kakshis in clinging onto our property and institutions and at the same time persecuting the Jacobite Church sitting in those very Institutions.

      See the facts of property occupied by Mannuthi Milithosehttp://malankarasyriacvoice.com/pdf/Manoothy_Deed.pdf