Re: Devil makes Chapel

  • Sabu Alias
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2010
      Dear Father George,

      First of all let me tell you the basic difference of ICON and SOCM forum. SOCM forum allows the view of its opponets also. But I made several posts in ICON forum ,Unfortunately nothing has comeout.!! Let congratulate the Moderators of SOCM forum for showing this decency.

      Now to your points.

      I read several of your poisonous posts in ICON forum. The recent stupid comment from you "Devil makes Chapel" is unbecoming of a Priest. May be Devil is trying to inform the Orthodox People that he is ruling the IOC chapel.

      We know well that the church cases are unchristian. It made the largest church in Kerala at the beginning of 1900s to this current pathetic state. Now you enquire who has given all these cases and who are the defenders. You may be knowing tht IOC has give more than 400 cases against our HB.

      Would you please clarify through this forum

      1. Which  is good? , to fight at Parumala Palli for establishing the objective of Parumala Palli and Seminary (Please Read the original deed of Parumala Palli)  or construct a new Church for our faith fulls there.

      If you are for the first option ,I have nothing to tell but pray. (IOC has Closed the Kannyattu Nirappu Jacobite Church with 12 members (out if the 12000 families). They made the complete destruction of Chathamattom Church.v(Of course the IOC familes responsible for that henious acts were completely routed off from that area due to several misfortune).

      Now IOC is creating problems to close many of the Jacobiites Church in northern area. We are ready to give share of our property to these people if they go out and construct new churches. but IOC needs only cases. They are in laison with Satan to sell more souls to him trough these court cases.

      2.    Did you ever read the Salmosa of Kochu Thirumeni? If Yes, what is your opinion in holding the Parumala Church by IOC? If not Please read it and realise the vanity of IOC and come out of it at the earliest.

      3. Do you agree with your senior Metropolitan (HB Osthathius) in his comments with regard to St. Peter and the Orthodox belief.

      4. Are you ready to fight your leaders against their hypocacy in

      a. Remebering Patriarch as their Supreme Head and giving Cases against HH?
      b. Using the Tomb of Saint Greogorious agist the Saints believes?
      c. Using Jacobite in the letter head and saying publically that they are not  Jacobites?
      d. Preaching the Faithful 1 Cor. 6:1 and giving case aftger case against your own Brothers/Father?

      Waiting for your answer, with prayer
      Sabu Alias