Re: Orthodox Study Bible

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2010
      Dear in our Lord,

      What you have said about Orthodox Study Bible is true. I congratulate you for reading and promoting OSB in our church.

      I must tell you that OSB complete book is now available at our Church
      headquarters.

      H.B. our Bava Thirumeni purchased 10 or 20 copies mainly for the Study Bible Project in Malayalam. It is available for reference.

      I encourage your enthusiasm and spirit. Don't worry about collecting money for this.

      God bless you.
      Lovingly, Moolelachen