Re:Malankara faction feuds- A second thought

  • Alex Jojo Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2003
      Dear Aji,

      Hats off.....!!!!

      Thanks for the article.This posting do reflects the
      thoughts of majority of the generation now.We don't
      want to repeat the mistakes committed earlier but
      sincerely wants to co-exist and grow for ever.I do
      have many friends who are in IOC and all of us do have
      this same openion.We won't let our days ahead to be
      ruined by those manipulators..Who ever it is...!!!

      And I am sure that 'we'- the people who wants tomorrow
      to be colourful and not with ashamed and bowed heads
      can bring radical change...

      I am with you and your thoughts dear friend....

      Love'
      Jojo