Re: HC rejected police protection request of Methran Kakshi - Association of the Jacobite Syrian Church

  • Kuruvila Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2003
      Lets thank the Almighty for granting us a favourable situation
      through the recent court judgement.It will boost the morale of the
      lakhs of sincere Patriach follower's.

      They were haunted by the Devalokam Catholica especially for the past
      6,7 months.He and his men levelled hundred's of cases against us in
      the courts for restricting us from entering our home parishes.

      Believers were assaulted in several churches.Last being the one happened
      in Kanyattunirappu where our Diascorous Thirumeni was also brutally attacked.

      We must be sincere enough to the Bishops and preists who were leading us
      in these tidal waves.Lets pray for our spiritual leaders for leading us
      in front.

      Lets congratulate our counsels for breifing our arguements
      before the hon Court.Its a judgement that enable us to preserve our
      true faith passed to us through generation without any dilution in
      it.
      Thank God ,Thank God
      Kuruvila Thomas
      St Peters Syrian Simhasana Church