Re: EMENDATIONS SUGGESTESTED TO OUR PRAYER BOOKS

  • Mor Deevannasios Geevarghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2010
    Dear SOCM Moderaters,

    It is for the query Posted by: "Vatachal Thomas John"

    There happened mistakes in attaching files in my reply to Mr. V.T.John. I have translated the Syriac hymn in "malayalam kerala fond "and the scanned image I have attached and the error happened from where I cann't under stand and again I am sending the written copy in Manglish today.Exuse me for the error happened. Please see the attached file

    Deevannasios Methrachan

    It is for the query Posted by: "Vatachal Thomas John"

    As per our Holy Qurbono Text, the repose to Mariyam deekedthok etc. said by the celebrant, is followed by the Maneeso of Moran Patriarch Severios. ……………….

    1)We are belonging to a true church which our Lord installed and accepting intercessional prayers of the Saints.

    In Heb.12:1,2
    Heb 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us,and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

    Heb 12:2 So we are asking them to pray for us Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of ourfaith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

    "In all our eucharist services the chief celebrant starting
    with " Mariam deelethok... ..ethraham alain"or "ninne prasavicha
    mariamum.... ... njangalutemel karuna cheyyaname"

    The faithful accepting his prayer and replying
    " basloos emo deelethok vadkulhun kadiisaik ... ..... hus al kulan". or "nin mathav visudhanmaar. ......... ....krupa cheyyenam"

    Krupa cheyyanam is not the same meaning as karuna cheyyanam. That we can understand. We have to find suitable malayalam words for the same. Then it is OK.

    2) See the meaning of the Syriac hymn"''Udhaanam cheythutane thanne kroosicha etc

    ”Kabaril ninnuyarkkukayum thane krusichcha sehiyone nasippikkukayum avalkku pakaram sabhaye vivaha- nichayam cheyyukayum cheytha daiva puthranu sthuthi. Athil (sabhayil)thante jeevanulla sareeramakunna bhaagyakara mesa thayyaraakukayum rakshayude kasa aayi vilayeria raktham athil kalarththukayum cheythu. .thante sleebaayaal athine rakshicha thanikk sthuthi. Thante maranaththaal athine jeevippicha thanikk sthuthi.njangngalute paapapariharaththinaayitt thante thiru sareeravun thiru rakthavum namukku thanna thanikk sthuthi”