Help required (Transalation of Hoodaya Canon)

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2003
      Does any one know if we have the a English version of
      Hoodaya Canon? All my search has been futile. So I wish to
      translate a Hoodaya Canon if others also lent me a hand.
      This will be a translation from Malayalam to English

      if any one is willing to help, please sent me an email.
      bluetrain03@...
      or
      contact the moderators of this form.
      SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com