Metran Kakshi Mar Osthatheos speaking Heresy

  • Dipu George
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2010
      Dear All,

      It seems Osthatheos Thirumeni of Malankara Orthodox Church doesn't know the life history of Parumala Thirumeni. What he said totally contradicts what Parumala Thirumeni said in his Salmooso.

      What Osthatheos said in his documented letter to the Editor of the Hindu daily The Jacobite church is not an Orthodox Church as they accept and believe in the supremacy of St.Peter as Roman Catholics do. No Orthodox Church believes in the supremacy of St.Peter. All Orthodox churches are one Holy Catholic and Apostolic churches with no name of any apostles like Marthoma or St.Peter. A Church which
      considers any other supremacy except that of Christ is a heresy. Lets read what Parumala Thirumeni said

      Member ID 0174 if I believe anything else, as Satan and Cain was cursed by God, I too will be accursed by the Mouth of God and by the Mouth of St Peter The Head of the Apostles of our Lord and by the mouth of St Ignatius Noorono and by those of the Holy Fathers and Malpans breatheron by theHoly spirit who were assembled in the Three Holy Synods and by the mouth of HH The Exalted Moran Mor Ignatius Patriarch who is equal in authority to St Peter the Apostle and by the mouths of all High Priests  who forever become successors to your Holiness on the Apostolic Throne of Antioch.

      9. As is recorded in the Evangelion � whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven so that the judgement might be true � I will liable to be judged, deposed and cursed by your Holiness by virtue of the Authority granted to your Holiness by God and if..�(Excerpt from pages 294, 295 of the chapter Appendix about Parumala Thirumeni's
      Salmooso from the book " The Syrian Orthodox Church in India and its Apostolic Faith by Most Rev Dr Curien Kaniamparambil Cor Episcopa)

      So according to Mar Osthatheos� is Parumala Thirumeni� an Orthodox Christian or not ? or is Mar Osthatheos eating his words here?

      Being the Metropolitan of Niranam for decades Mar Osthatheos isn't even aware of the faith of Parumala thirumeni .... a pity.

      Is Mar Osthatheos deviating from the True Orthodox Faith of St Gregorios of Parumala?

      Isnt he misleading his flock and the faithful by this wrong statement?

      Lets leave the judgement to God and pray for him.

      In Christ

      D George
      0174
    • Issac K Joseph
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 2010
      Mr. Deepu

      Thanks for exposing this old man's true color. He left the orthodoxy along time back. I am attaching a photo of his unorthodoxy activity. Day by day he is taking more fanatic and extremist stand. Now he is one of the leading fanatics in� Devalokam Private Limited Company'

      This photo is a reply to those all who criticizing our Holy Church for the relationship with Roman Catholics.

      In Christ
      Issac K Joseph
      0917

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Dipu George wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > It seems Osthatheos Thirumeni of Malankara Orthodox Church doesn't know the life history of Parumala Thirumeni. What he said totally contradicts what Parumala Thirumeni said in his Salmooso.
      >
      > Is Mar Osthatheos deviating from the True Orthodox Faith of St Gregorios of Parumala?
      >
      > Isnt he misleading his flock and the faithful by this wrong statement?
      >
      > Lets leave the judgement to God and pray for him.

      > In Christ

      > D George
      > 0174
    • Dipu George
      Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2010
        METRAN KAKSHIS STEALING FROM OUR CHURCH!

        For all the members of this forum who are also members of FaceBook

        I had a chat with a prominent Syriac Orthodox Member from Europe in Facebook and i was shocked to hear this startling news .

        It seems a Facebook account of a Metran Kakshi Diocese in North India has been contacting Many Syriac Orthodox Church Members in Europe and America and soliciting money and donations to their Metran Kakshi Church.

        They are trying to network the Syriac Orthodox Church Members in Europe with certain Metran Kakshi Priests and Laymen who want to sell them Syriac bibles and other stuff.

        I noticed a pattern of Metran Kakshi Priests who have Facebook account
        In their Photo Album they put the pics of our Patriarch and then pics of their Devalokam chairman with his deputy.

        I WAS BLOCKED by this FACEBOOK ORTHODOX MEMBERS GROUP for asking them a question pertaining to an evil comment against our church in their wall post and just today i was asked by a Syriac orthodox member from Europe if i knew them because they are networking with the Suryoye in Europe for financial aid!!!!

        Its high time we make the whole world aware of this evil
        We should contact and tell all our Suryoye church members outside India warning them of this !

        I have evidence in the form of my correspondence with this member group and from my contact in Europe

        In Christ

        D George
        0174
      • Johnson Mannathoor
        Message 4 of 5 , Oct 12, 2010
          Dear All,

          This is a very serious matter. In the age of networking over internet, our headquarters must take necessary steps to educate the faithful across the globe about the history and true orthodoxy of our church. In the past also some IO bishops and priests have cheated our Syriac brotheren as well as Arab(Gulf) officials by pretending that they are under H.H the patriarch to steal properties and wealth which were meant for flock under H.H.

          This type of cunningness or crookedness like foxes and wolves can only be expected from devilish people.

          Our shepherds must awake and act.

          GOD save us from all evil spirits.

          In HIS love,

          Johnson Mannathoor,
          St. Mary's JSOC Baroda.
          2335
        • Aji Thomas David.
          Message 5 of 5 , Oct 12, 2010
            Dear D. George
            This is not new. This woolfs always do this. Outside India (even in some places within India) they use "Syrian Orthodox Church" along with their parish name to confuse the International community as well as other OO church believers.

            Recent issue of "Parumala pally" their cry and arguments only published in Malayalam internet portals or the closed discussion groups. They never show the guts to write these matters in open or English portals.

            You can not blame them, because they born "in lie and must die in lie". Their founder Vattaseri Methran was the biggest lire of the 20th century.

            In Christ
            Aji Thomas David.
            4088