New Proposal

  • Rajesh Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2010
      Great proposal from Sajy. But dont forget what happened in manarcadu when The kanjikuzhy faction tried to conduct the ETTU NOMBU PERUNAL some years back. I suggest the kanjikuzhy faction to buy some land in Manarcadu and build a church. I dont think Syrian orthodox Church under the Holy See of Antioch has any problem with that. But if they want to have one sunday in manarcadu church or kothamangalam church is like a day dream.

      Regarding the controversy on Parumalapally near the Holy Tomb is already
      clarified by HG Dr Ghevargheese Or koorilos with a press release, so the stand of Syrian Orthodox Church under the holy see of Antioch is very clear. Faith full under the holy see deserves a church in parumala.

      I also take this as an opportunity to congratulate Bava thirumeni ,
      Koorilose Thirumeni, Holy Synod and the Managing Commitee for the decision of building a church in parumala.

      With regards

      Rajesh varghese

      From the desk of the Moderator:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If not having a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators(SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com)and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.