Re: Jacobites' new stand

  • Bbu Vadakedath
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2010
      Dear Saji,

      Indian Orthodox already have a Manarcad Church registered and collecting money, their Vicar is Fr. Inchakkattu. We will let them do the Holy Qurbono after lifting their Excommunication from HH.If a Hindu Poojari convert into Orthodox you guys let him do Qurbono in your churches? Three bishops in your Church came from Jacobite side they rule and destroy your church, now they are your burdens.

      Orthodox people have catholicate centers in Kothamangalam, Kadamattom,
      Kolanchery, and a BIG DREAM in MANARCAD, and it stays like a dream.

      Babu