MALANKARA ARCHDIOCESE: PATRIARCHAL CENTER PROJECT BLESSED BY HIS HOLINESS

  • Saju Skaria
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2010
      MA`ARAT SEDNAYA, DAMASCUS: Proposal for Malankara Archdiocese Patriarchal Center project was presented to His Holiness Ignatius Zakka I Iwas Ist during the visit of the delegation lead by His Eminence Mor Theethose Eldho, Archbishop and Patriarchal Vicar of Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church in North America. His Holiness expressed happiness on the efforts and blessed corner stone for the proposed center.

      For detailed report please refer to the link:

      http://www.manoramaonline.com/cgi-bin/MMOnline.dll/portal/ep/malayalamContentView.do?contentId=7998460&programId=1074209519&channelId=-1073753625&BV_ID=@@@&tabId=11

      Saju Skaria
      Member ID: 2373