Re: Today, if you will hear His voice - Heb. 3:1515

  • Dn. Michael Poe
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010
      Brother Shibu in Yashua Mshiho,Berek Aloho! Thank you for your regularly posted,profound,spiritual and mystical observations and posts.They are a blessing to the entire group.Far to much time and space on this forum is given to the politics and squimishes between the Jacobites and the IOC.As our Lord states so clearly,"They will know you are my disciples by how much you love oneanother.Very pure and simple.

      In the loving embrace of our Lord,God and Saviour Yashua Mshiho,
      Deacon Michael.