Re: Today with Jesus

  • Dn. Michael Poe
    Message 1 of 442 , Oct 5, 2010
      Beloved Paulose Achen in the loving embrace of our Saviour Yashua Mshiho, your posts are a breath of fresh spiritual air. I appreciate how you take from the Word of God in the Holy Scriptures and then apply a contempory example to drive the eternal message of MarYah home,into our souls and hearts,wherein resides our Lord,God and Saviour Yashua Mshiho and the Ruach Ha Quadim.We are tabernacles of our Lord when we truely follow His Holy Gospel and let our light shine for all to see as a city built on a hill cannot be hid.Every time we recieve Holy Communian we literally become the dwelling place of the Shekinah, the presence and dwelling place of our Lord.We are to see everybody as a living,breathing icon of Christ.It is love that is the straight door which leads to the narrow path which leads to eternal life in the Heavenly Jerusalem in the bosom of Abraham,Issac and Jacob,in the all embracing love of Yashua and His Eternal Father and life creating Spirit.

      In Christ,
      Deacon Michael.
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
      Message 442 of 442 , Oct 16, 2012