MALANKARA JUBILEE CONVENTION REPORT PRESENTED TO HIS HOLINESS

  • Saju Skaria
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      MA`ARAT SEDNAYA, DAMASCUS: Malankara Jubilee Convention report was presented to His Holiness Ignatius Zakka I Iwas Ist during the visit of the delegation lead by His Eminence Mor Theethose Eldho, Archbishop and Patriarchal Vicar of Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church in North America. His Holiness expressed deep appreciation for grand success of the program.

      For detailed report please refer to the link:

      http://www.manoramaonline.com/cgi-bin/MMOnline.dll/portal/ep/malayalamContentView.do?contentId=8007075&programId=1074209519&channelId=-1073753625&BV_ID=@@@&tabId=11

      Saju Skaria
      Member ID: 2373
      St Peters Church Phoenix, USA