Re: Mary- Yoldath Aoho - Part 3

  • Fr. John Kunjukunju
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2003
      1, To Dear Raju,
      I went through my article and found it later. But I insist that it should be
      understood in the context of what I have been saying in the previous
      sentence. You took it independantly and hence the confusion. What you wrote
      in reply as to the power and the ability of God is not a matter to contest.
      I also hold the same opinion. But read in conjunction with the whole text
      and what the invovement I said in that context was simply that there was
      nothing extra-ordinary as comparable to St Mary's supernatural conception of
      our Lord, nothing more.

      Johnachan