Please go ahead and build the Jacobite church at parumala

  • Mathew Chacko
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      Dear Jacobite Brothers,

      Please go ahead and build the Jacobite church at Parumala in the name of Parumala Thirumeni. You have every right to build a church and worship anywhere in India let alone Parumala. I belong to Catholicose faction and a staunch supporter of all its lawful causes. I am sure the Jacobite church would do no harm to anyone. People who opposes Jacobite church at Parumala are the real trouble makers in orthodox faction. All of their actions right from the day of 2nd Patriarchal visit to India has only helped to marginalise orthodox faction in midst of Keralite society.

      I don't support Jacobites when it comes to certain issues, but it doesn't mean that I should stop you from building a church at your own land in a free democratic country like India.

      Kind regards

      Mathew Chacko, Dubai
      ID#2382