Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Oct 4, 2010
      Today’s bible verse

      “People cry out when they are oppressed. they groan beneath the power of the mighty. Yet they don’t ask, Where is God my creator, the one who gives songs in the night”(Job 35:9-10)

      If you search the” brokenness” in the dictionary you’ll get many different definitions. “Forcibly separated in to two or more pieces; break apart or sever by divorce; separation or desertion; have been violated being in the state of disarray, disordered, weakened; crushed by grief ,financially ruined, bankrupt; not functioning or out of order”. Can to relate this for your life situation?. Have you had in any time forced to ask “Why me”?.

      Here you read the story of the Miracle mom- 31 year old, Janis Ollson a Canadian woman.

      When she was pregnant with the second child the doctors diagnosed her with a rare bone cancer, chondrosarcoma. The treatment is to cut her in to half to get at the untreatable cancer, remove her leg, lower spine and half her pelvis. . Even she was told there was nothing the doctor’s can do more. She was hit in her breaking point. The cancer had spread through several bones, her pelvis, lower spine and a lot of muscle tissue. when she heard that the Mayo clinic surgeons in USA are ready to operate, then she felt, once anyone have kids they have no option except to go for surgery. She was thrilled and said “Somebody had a plan. It wasn’t hopeless”. 52 days she sent in the clinic. The surgeries were success. She is under remission now. . Then she went to the church on husband Darl’s arm to renew their vows with her two children. She said , her husband is the glue. She says she’s never dwelled on “Why me?” . “We don’t know when it started…. It’s not known why anybody gets it. There’s no cause for it, no genetic link, no cancer in her immediate family. “There’s some purpose to all this whether I know it or not,’ she said.

      She is a wonderful witness for Jesus, still there are Jobs in 21 century !

      Prayer

      Lord, we know now there is a purpose for all our pains and sorrows. Give us the power to withstand it and understand it. You are renovating and transforming our life fitted for you in our sorrows. Thank you Jesus. Heal us. All we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

      Your ever loving savant in Jesus

      Paulose achen from Toronto Tuesday 5 October 2010

      N.B. please forward to your friends.
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
      Message 442 of 442 , Oct 16, 2012
        Today with Jesus