Do Metran Kakshis mean what they claim ?

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010
      Do Metran Kakshis mean what they claim ?

      The modern day " Aryabhata " who has brought out a new revolution in the art of counting fatefully also happens to be the Secretary of the "Metran kakshi" church. This great mathematical genius has mastered a new art of counting in which any number of zeros can be added to the actual figure as and when the situation demands to justify the equations claimed. He has a history of having displayed this art in "Mega/ Maha sammelanams" and television interviews. The literate Kerala got a live performance of this when he claimed in a recent debate on Asianet that "Metran Kakshis" form 50% in Kothamangalam Cheriyapally and 70% in Kadamattom. Thankfully, he left out the " 99% "Metran Kakshis" in Manarcad ".

      Please see the Photographs of the 325th Dukhrono of St. Baselios Yeldho Bava, which the "metran kakshis" celebrated in their Catholicate Centre at Kothamangalam to see the 50% parishioners of Kothamangalam Cheriyapally.

      View Photo
      http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/Images/Metrankakshikothmangalam.JPG

      Their Catholicate centre at Kothamangalam, which is not very far from the Cheriyapally is named after Mor Baselios. Kothamangalam is a strong fort of the Jacobite church and we have several institutions in and around Kothamangalam named after St. Baselios Yeldho Bava. It is an irony that the very same people object to our building a church in Parumala in the name of St. Gregorios Thirumeni. They have given a set of reasons for their objection and one of the reasons is that we are building a church in the name of St. Gregorios while they have more than 15 institutions in the name of St. Gregorios in Parumala. The same people who are objecting to our building a church in Parumala are trying to enter the Kothamangalam church and creating problems there using a proxy Ramban and his family.

      Another example is them building a church in the name of St. Peter's and Paul's in Chalissery within less than 500 meters from our Church which is also in the name of St. Peter and Paul. The very same objections that they raised for us building a church in Parumala is applicable to them in Kothamangalam and Chalissery. But who cares ? Ethics, morals and principles are not applicable to Metran kakshis.

      What more can we expect from the members of a church built and sustained on lies and rebellion?

      Latest: More people from Parumala contacted authorities of Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church to complete the construction of new church at Parumala.