clarification required

  • Cheeran Verghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2010
      Dear members,

      Can any one clarify my following doubts:-

      Whether 'HOLY' 1934 constitution of methrankashi gives right of all immovable properties to Devalokam catholicos?

      If,so,whether any NOC has to be obtained from him for any construction, apart from sanction from Local authorities?

      CHEERAN
      From the desk of the Moderator:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If not having a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators(SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com)and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.