Re: Nammude Pulippinte Alavu koodukayum Uppinte Karam Ganyamayi Kurayukayum Cheyyunn

  • Aji Thomas David
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
      Dear Moderator

      Is Mr. Jose belongs to SOC or IOC? Seems he belongs to IOC, if so it is the majority of IOC believer's opinion. But in that group majority is hijacked by few fanatics who are in the power.

      Let hope Mr. Jose's message is reflected in their future meetings about our Parumala Church construction.

      In Christ
      Aji Thomas David
      4088